Around the Bloc
Plus, Mikhail Khodorkovskyâ€™s group closes down, a generation in Moldova grows up without parents, and more.
Plus, Facebook points a finger at Russian trolls, a Czech lawmaker is accused of sexual assault, and more.
Plus, big prizes for vaccine recipients in Poland, Georgians oppose power plant, and more.
Plus, Poland defies court to keep open a controversial mine, Russia fines Google over YouTube, and more.
Plus, Poland buys Turkish drones, ethnic Kazakhs are leaving Turkmenistan, and more.
Regional headlines and analysis delivered to your inbox every weekday.
Mysterious documents raise questions and revive the hot-button issue of Bosniaâ€™s borders.
Bulgaria prepares for seaside holidays and yet another election.
Polandâ€™s ruling party is cooking up still more ways to influence the legal system, but some judges are standing their ground.
Poland’s ruling Law and Justice party is ready to twist the law â€“ not only to achieve political results but simply to show strength.
Viktor Orbanâ€™s most serious rival jumps into the race for the premiership. From Respekt.
Prime Minister Orbanâ€™s headlong rush to approve and inoculate Hungarians with vaccines from Russia and China is in danger of backfiring. From BIRN.
Why is the agreement’s first signatory set to be the first to withdraw?
A Czech provincial gallery scores a major coup with a show of Russian modernist painting rarely seen outside the Urals. From Respekt.
Politicians flood Facebook with anti-Roma posts and distorted facts about government proposal. From Dennik N.
A team of journalists travels to Belarusian villages to document a dying way of life.
Top Posts & Pages
- Love Conquers All: Are Mixed Marriages in Bosnia Still Taboo?
- This is How a Good Teacher Teaches
- Where your Grandma's Kitchen Belongs in a Museum
- From Settlement to University
- The Museum of Anti-Terrorist Operations
- EU Report Says Russia, China Spread Vaccine Disinformation
- A Two-Front Battle: How Ukrainian Military Women Are Fighting For Equality
- Albanian University in Macedonia: Waiting for a Sign
- Solutions Journalism: free online course 2021 with certificate
- It's Beautiful to Be Romani